Three assessed after fire in Forest Glen kitchen

November 7, 2022 7:10 am in by
File photo

Three people have been assessed for smoke inhalation after trying to put out a fire at Forest Glen.

The blaze broke out in the kitchen of a Palm Forest Circuit home around 10am yesterday.

Two fire crews arrived to find a fire in a single-storey dwelling.

Article continues after this ad

They had the flames extinguished a short time later.

A QAS spokesperson says members of the public attempted to put the blaze out before firies arrived.

Paramedics checked three patients but say none required a trip to hospital.