Appliance catches alight at Sunshine Coast business

October 5, 2022 7:34 am in by

A fire has broken out in a commercial structure at Warana.

Two Queensland Fire and Emergency Services crews raced to the scene on Dual Avenue around 8pm on Tuesday.

They arrived to find smoke issuing from the building.

Article continues after this ad

A QFES spokesperson says it looked to be an electrical appliance on fire.

The crews had the blaze was out within 10 minutes.

They then ventilated the area before leaving the scene.

Paramedics also attended, but say no patients required assessment or transport to hospital.